Mount Inn Wins Bronze in 2013 Cotswold Tourism Awards
24 December 2012
Congratulations to Pip & Karl Baston at The Mount Inn, Stanton, for winning the Bronze Category for “Pub of the Year” in the annual Cotswold Tourism Awards.
The award is hotly contested with judging based on visits, secret shopper reports and the views of a various experts and tourism enthusiasts who approached each category with an open mind.
Chris Dee, Tourism Manager of Cotswolds Tourism commented: “Our Cotswold tourism industry has the highest standards and we are especially proud of all our winners."
Click on the stories below for more information
- H-app-y Days For Donnington Brewery!
- Silver For Cotswold Gold
- A Glowing Review!
- The Plough Wins Best Cotswold Pub
- Donnington Brewery takes to the rails with the GWSR
- A Merry Dance!
- Pub of the Season!
- Donnington Brewery From The Air
- Fancy A Winner At Cheltenham?
- We tried running a country pub and it nearly killed us!...
- Donnington Brewery on TV - Again!
- Donnington BB Picks Up Award
- 150 Celebratory Ale
- Life Sentence Now On Tap
- First Pint of Black Swan
- Donnington Gold comes 3rd in Label Of The Year
- Donnington Brewery Nominated in Taste Awards
- Donnington Brewery Buys The White Bear, Shipston on Stour
- TripAdvisor Award For The Plough at Ford
- Donnington Gold wins 'Beer of the Festival'
- Donnington Brewery features on ITVs Saturday Farm this Saturday (15th June)
- Some Recent Pictures
- Bottled Gold!
- Donnington Gold is Back!
- Mount Inn Wins Cotswold Tourism Award 2013
- Improvisation At Its Best At Donnington Brewery
- 145-year Birthday Brew at Donnington
- Donnington Brewery named 'Brewery of the Year'
- £7,000 in ten days for Haiti thanks to a Cotswold pub
- Donnington Brewery featured on Top Gear
- Donnington Brewery sponsor Gloucestershire Morris Men