27 May 2015
Celebrating our 150th Birthday!
We're delighted to proudly announce a very special celebratory ale - ONE FIFTY - exactly 150 years on from Founders Ale which was brewed on the 27th May 1865 here at Donnington Brewery. A momentous day, indeed, in our history.
Look out for it in our 18 pubs (now including The Pheasant Inn, Toddington) this week.
Wakatu and First Gold hops have been added to both the Copper and the Hop Back. The Wakatu brings both floral and vanilla taste. This blended with First Gold produces a well-balanced bitterness and a fruity, slightly spicy note.
Premium Maris Otter Barley along with some Wheat Malt and Crystal Malt gives the sweet rounded, malty character.
The honey has been sourced from The Overbury Estate. Added to the Under Back this gives a unique flavour to a perfectly balanced ale.
Click on the stories below for more information
- Donnington To Your Door
- H-app-y Days For Donnington Brewery!
- Silver For Cotswold Gold
- A Glowing Review!
- The Plough Wins Best Cotswold Pub
- Donnington Brewery takes to the rails with the GWSR
- A Merry Dance!
- Pub of the Season!
- Donnington Brewery From The Air
- Fancy A Winner At Cheltenham?
- We tried running a country pub and it nearly killed us!...
- Donnington Brewery on TV - Again!
- Donnington BB Picks Up Award
- 150 Celebratory Ale
- Life Sentence Now On Tap
- First Pint of Black Swan
- Donnington Gold comes 3rd in Label Of The Year
- Donnington Brewery Nominated in Taste Awards
- Donnington Brewery Buys The White Bear, Shipston on Stour
- TripAdvisor Award For The Plough at Ford
- Donnington Gold wins 'Beer of the Festival'
- Donnington Brewery features on ITVs Saturday Farm this Saturday (15th June)
- Some Recent Pictures
- Bottled Gold!
- Donnington Gold is Back!
- Mount Inn Wins Cotswold Tourism Award 2013
- Improvisation At Its Best At Donnington Brewery
- 145-year Birthday Brew at Donnington
- Donnington Brewery named 'Brewery of the Year'
- £7,000 in ten days for Haiti thanks to a Cotswold pub
- Donnington Brewery featured on Top Gear
- Donnington Brewery sponsor Gloucestershire Morris Men