6th March 2013
After the huge success and rave reviews of our Donnington Gold in casks, Donnington Brewery have decided to bottle it!
Using Maris Otter Malted Barley and four varieties of Hops. The Goldings hops are placed into the Copper whilst the Summit, Cascade and Styrian Goldings are placed into the Hop Back. These combined with spring water drawn from beside the mill pond are then pumped by the waterwheel which dates back to 1291.
This is a golden coloured beer with a citrus flavour followed by a rounded malt finish.
Watch this space for further updates on Donnington Gold!
Click on the stories below for more information
- Donnington To Your Door
- H-app-y Days For Donnington Brewery!
- Silver For Cotswold Gold
- A Glowing Review!
- The Plough Wins Best Cotswold Pub
- Donnington Brewery takes to the rails with the GWSR
- A Merry Dance!
- Pub of the Season!
- Donnington Brewery From The Air
- Fancy A Winner At Cheltenham?
- We tried running a country pub and it nearly killed us!...
- Donnington Brewery on TV - Again!
- Donnington BB Picks Up Award
- 150 Celebratory Ale
- Life Sentence Now On Tap
- First Pint of Black Swan
- Donnington Gold comes 3rd in Label Of The Year
- Donnington Brewery Nominated in Taste Awards
- Donnington Brewery Buys The White Bear, Shipston on Stour
- TripAdvisor Award For The Plough at Ford
- Donnington Gold wins 'Beer of the Festival'
- Donnington Brewery features on ITVs Saturday Farm this Saturday (15th June)
- Some Recent Pictures
- Bottled Gold!
- Donnington Gold is Back!
- Mount Inn Wins Cotswold Tourism Award 2013
- Improvisation At Its Best At Donnington Brewery
- 145-year Birthday Brew at Donnington
- Donnington Brewery named 'Brewery of the Year'
- £7,000 in ten days for Haiti thanks to a Cotswold pub
- Donnington Brewery featured on Top Gear
- Donnington Brewery sponsor Gloucestershire Morris Men